As an aerospace engineer, programmer, paralegal (and future attorney), Joaquin is a jack of all trades. He has also worked as a document architect for cybersecurity and data compliance consultancy firms, accounting firms, and hospitals. Because he sees the big picture along with the intricacies, he can quickly adapt to any of your projects.
What types of documents do you have experience in?
- Engineering Plans, Reports, Contracts
- Hospital and small clinic intake forms and documents
- Data compliance and Governance documents
- Construction forms
- Legal documents
Can you describe your process for how you build a document automation workflow?
I would first learn about what the client’s business is, and what they would like to achieve. After that, my approach would be different for each client, and their answers.
What are the most important qualities for a document automation specialist to have when working with a client to automate their templates and forms?
- Organized – systematically list requirements and illustrate the flow
- Quick – to understand new concepts
- Logical – make sure all cases are accounted for
What is your best feedback from clients?
- "Joaquin exceeded my expectations in every possible way. I could not be more impressed with both his talent and work ethic."
- "Joaquin worked quickly and accurately and spotted and dealt with an error I had made in my brief. He is clearly both knowledgeable and practical. I am very glad that I chose to engage him."
- "Joaquin developed a template for me. He was excellent/outstanding and very professional. His work was precise and very well done but equally important he was also very flexible with his time. I felt that he was very service oriented - very explicitly recording and noting my instructions and discussions. He worked around my schedule and accommodated last minute requests for adjournments of meetings and changes to the template. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him in the future."
- "Joaquin is an extremely quick learner, and very technically skilled. I would absolutely trust him with any high-level project dealing with software or template development. He has an eye for detail and even found things in my templates that I did not notice after my first review, to include typographical errors, and was very polite to ask before he changed anything he was not specifically tasked to do. I guarantee he would be an asset to any project!"
- "Joaquin is excellent at his work, he is incredibly thorough and goes above and beyond to make your word and powerpoint exceptionally clear and prestigious. What more can I say!! skills he demonstrated were microsoft word, powerpoint, fillable forms, nutrition, and medical concepts! What a life saver, I was so exhausted and Joaquin just lifted so much weight from my shoulders!!"